Your privacy is important to us. When you visit or use any of Speedtest Master properties, services and software (including by not limited to those hosted and provided by Speedtest Master) we remain committed to protecting your personally identifiable information as outlined in this policy.
1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us, the choices you make, including your privacy settings, and the products and features you use.We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your visits to and use of our websites or services
- Information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to our websites, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications
We may collect, store and use non-personal data about your visits to and use of our websites. Additionally, when you use the services on Speedtest Master, we will collect the following anonymous data:
- Actual test results (Mbps)
- The IPv4 or IPv6 network address
- Make and version of your web browser, or type of mobile device, including its current hardware and software versions
- Date and time of the test
- The ISP, college or organization that operates the network on which you're testing
- Approximate location of the server and the client machine, using only publicly available information and if made available by your mobile device
2. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Product Improvement. We use data to continually improve our products, including adding new features or capabilities.
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing our websites
- Send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post, email or similar technology
3. USE OF NON-PERSONAL DATA
We use your non-personal and anonymous data in a variety of ways, including but not limited to:ADVERTISING SERVICES
Non-personal data is collected and shared with the service Speedtest Master to provide relevant and targeted advertisements through retargeting. All data is anonymous and cannot be used to identify the visitor. Retargeting recognizes that the internet browser has visited any of our websites in the last 90 days. If you don't want to participate in retargeting, you may opt-out of Speedtest Master's services.
4. BROADBAND PERFORMANCE DATA SERVICES
The information we collect via the broadband and mobile performance tests run on either Speedtest Master is done so anonymously and is then aggregated for a few different broadband performance data services. We do so with the express intent of providing a neutral and unbiased monitoring and reporting resource for organizations around the world. This anonymous, aggregated data can be accessed via subscription services or via our publicly-available data repository.
5. OTHER DISCLOSURES
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- To protect the rights, property or safety of Speedtest Master our employees, agents, customers and others
6. THE STORAGE AND SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to fulfill our contractual obligations to you, that is: to provide you with product services, your personal information will be processed on our servers. Our servers are located in Singapore.
7. LGGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
8. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
9. THIRD PARTY LINKS
We are proud to offer a free, advertising-supported, version of Speedtest Master. On the free version of Speedtest Master, you may see some generic ads that our ad partners place in front of certain apps or websites. Keep in mind that we do not target these ads based on your personal information.
Speedtest Master does not share your IP address, browsing history, or any other information you choose Speedtest Master to provide, with advertisers. Nevertheless, advertisers may be able to collect certain information independently from you or your device when serving ads from the Speedtest Master application, including your device's advertising ID, IMEI, MAC address, and wireless carrier.
For more information, please visit:
Advertisers may also place cookies in your browser that may allow them to collect certain information about your browsing history. To find out more about how to exercise choices with respect to certain third party cookies, including opting out of receiving such cookies, visit the Digital Advertising Alliance's Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising at www.aboutads.info, or the Network Advertising Initiative at www.networkadvertising.org.
10. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA
Our business may require us to transfer your Personal Data to countries outside of the European Economic Area ("EEA"), including to countries such as the People's Republic of China or Singapore. We take appropriate steps to ensure that recipients of your Personal Data are bound to duties of confidentiality and we implement measures such as standard contractual clauses. A copy of those clauses can be obtained by contacting our Help Center.
11. YOUR RIGHTS
Subject to limitations in applicable law, you are entitled to object to or request the restriction of processing of your Personal Data, and to request access to, rectification, erasure and portability of your own Personal Data.
Where the use of your information is based on consent, you can withdraw this consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Requests should be submitted by contacting us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are aware of changes or inaccuracies in your information, you should inform us of such changes so that our records may be updated or corrected. You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that our processing of your Personal Data infringes applicable law.
We retain your Personal Data as long as needed to provide services or products to you, or as required or permitted by applicable laws, such as tax and accounting laws.
12. CONTACT US
If you would like to update your Personal Information, delete your account, change your preferences or have any questions or concerns about your privacy, you may contact us at email@example.com. As mentioned above, if you would like to remove your personal information from our site, please contact us.